Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Insanity Max 30 Box Opening Review

This video is to show you what comes in the base kit of Insanity Max 30 and few words on how this program is way different than the previous programs I have tried with Beachbody.



Major differences:

Modifier Track where you will see a separate screen with modifier showing moves at ALL times!

Nutirtion guide is WAYYY easier to follow with no measuring calories craze! If you need help understanding this, please email me!!

NO TIME! Eating outings or frozen meals guide! Talk about chipotle! Im happy!

Cool down for each workout is at around 2 minutes.

Abs maximizer schedule gives you 10 extra minutes to work on your abs.

I love how the people talk about their max out time after each workout. It connects me to them!

150 new moves to keep things exciting!

For more details and ordering instructions, please contact me at pearleneutley@gmail. com or go to www.beachbodycoach.com/pearleneutley and find the different packages n read each of them because there are extra dvds in some packages.

Let me know so that I can confirm your order and add you to my Insanity Max 30 support group where I will be coaching you to success!

#pearleneutley

No comments:

Post a Comment