A common question is what do you exactly it is that I do as a Beachbody Coach.
Simply, the answer is just being consistent in your daily health and fitness habits and sharing health/fitness with others.
Here is an example of a day in the life of a coach:
- Get Your Workout in: Finding a Beachbody program that really gets you motivated will help you reach your fitness goals. For example: Turbo Fire, ChaLEAN Extreme, Body Beast, P90X and Insanity; you can hybrid any of these with a spinning or running program to “amp it up”. It is important to lead by example and be “walking the walk”.
- Drink Shakeology: It’s easy to genuinely share Shakeology with others when you are drinking it yourself, personally receiving the benefits from it every day. You can try different recipes to find your favorite!
- Connect with People: Encourage others to push play, answer questions they may have, discuss goals, and help them overcome obstacles (we’ve all been there, right?). This might be done on social media through challenge groups, personal messaging, in person one-on-one, or in a fit club.
- Help Customers: Reach out to customers assigned to you through Beachbody via email or phone. Invite them to an upcoming challenge group if they are seeking more accountability or support.
- Inspire: Share your own personal fitness journey with others. It is important to relate to others and let them know we are each on our own unique journey. Posting inspirational photos on facebook/Instagram to promote your own healthy lifestyle, and sharing success stories of others are wonderful motivators!
- Share Shakeology: Send out Shakeology samples to those who are interested in trying it. Always have packets with you ready to hand out! You never know where an opportunity might arise – a dentist appointment, chiropractic appointment, standing in line at the grocery store, the park, the mall… Be ready! “Wear and share” is another great way to start a conversation with people! Get a piece of logo wear and it will do the talking for you!