Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, Important yet Simple Goals

EVERYDAY is a good time to do something to do a workout, try to eat healthier and pay goodness forward by staying strong and HAPPY! Resolutions are actually a good thing- they remind us how important our usual goals are because each one of our goals are important as long they are filled with good intentions.

Did you know that I am a Beachbody coach? I seek purpose everyday from helping you with a list of world famous workout programs, healthiest cleanses that aren't crazy complicated, simple no-calorie counting eating system that you can use for a lifetime and most important of all, an accountability buddy just a message away from YOU!  

I buy myself a program 1-2 times a year so that I keep my fitness library interesting and myself motivated. Our programs are cheaper than the GYM, even time effective & cheaper that you can stay at home, and my support groups can help you stay engaged longer. If you are not the support group type, I am just a text away! Everybody has different needs and

To find your next workout or nutrition program, you can ask me for the comparison chart. We have something starting at 40 dollars and up!

But for this month, we have 4 specials that you can take advantage of. (If you don't want the home direct, let me know and I ll instruct you on how to get the pack and stop the HD. You also can get a free coach sign up with the packs, so that you can get a discount on ur HD if you decide on keep drinking up like I did for the last 4ish years!  :)

3-Day Refresh and Shakeology Challenge Pack Promotion: only $140 USD (normally $160 USD).*

21 Day Fix and Shakeology Challenge Pack Promotion: only $140 USD (normally $160 USD).

INSANITY MAX:30 and Shakeology Challenge Pack Promotion: only $180 USD (normally $205 USD).

INSANITY MAX:30 Kickstart and Shakeology Challenge Pack Promotion: only $220 USD (normally $245 USD).*

21 Day Fix En Espanol and Shakeology Challenge Pack Promotion: only $140 USD (normally $160 USD).*

I look forward to work with many new faces this year as well as my awesome old challengers who keeps me going!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment