Thursday, January 22, 2015

What Did a Birthday Health Freak Eat Instead of Cake?

I love Chocolate! That's all! 

Here's the delicious recipe that my husband decided on to celebrate my birthday this year. It got our kitchen splattered with chocolate but the kids and I didn't mind! The cookies were gone within few hours. 

Does this remind you of how fast your Girl Scout cookies vanish? 

That! 

Here's a screen shot from my Facebook page because I love what he said in his post!! 

The bottle of peppermint extract is used daily now as I pour 1/8 a teaspoon in my chocolate shakeology and have this tiny love everyday since my birthday! 

Tag me if you have tried this recipe!! I would love the eye or mind candy of knowing you have experienced this burst of joy!  Do let me know! ❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment