Thursday, April 2, 2015

Additions to Beachbody Ondemand Library

Some awesome updates to our Onlinestreaming packages including full workout programs and nutrition guides!!!!

Doing a workout in the kitchen while bulk cooking!!!! 

We just added those to the library and you can access them anytime! Ask me HOW! I can give you my referring code and you can get it for free for 30 days! (Here is a link if you want to go ahead and explore....Beachbody Ondemand with Pearlene  Do let me know when you get in so I can give you some cheers and guidance.

P90X One-on-One Vol. 2
Asylum Vol. 2
RevAbs
Tai Cheng


We also added PIYO to the purchased programs library. (This means if you already bought this program, you will see this in your Beachbody OnDemand library.



I m thrilled to be finally trying rev abs and practicing taicheng!

Give it a shot!!! Fitness is fun, I promise!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment