Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cize- The End of Exercise!

SO Dancing is in my future!!!  I am always avoiding dancing unless I am really in good mood and with my kids ONLY.  I mean... I am Deaf and have NO background in music or dancing.  I even started and stopped cheerleading at age 12. #deafpeoplecandance but its just me. :) 

During the success club trip, they announced this 4 weeks workout program and I was thinking to myself... this is gonna be so much FUN for my deaf family. The dvds are captioned and we can follow the steps and just enjoy ourselves!     I am even thinking of my family gatherings --- I just GOT to get my fam dancing to one of those, especially my dad's side family! 


Anyway, I am also impressed at how many ways fitness can get in our days and how beachbody is really living up to their values and mission by adding programs of all kinds to meet people and preferences of all kinds! I am so embracing this as a coach because I truly want to help others find fun in fitness!   Beachbody is even subtitling the video for Deaf people and also in Spanish! This makes me so happy. 



Took this pic during the announcement in Cancun! 
THE END OF EXERCISE IS COMING.
Tired of squats, lunges, push-ups, and boring cardio?
Then pay attention because you're about to look
forward to working out! Shaun T goes back to his
dancing roots and makes losing weight an "experience."
You'll be LIVIN' and SWEATIN' to hot new moves and
great music!
breaks down the routines, step-by-step, move-by-move,
and builds them into a full dance combo. And at the
end, you'll get to CIZE IT UP to songs from Shaun's
playlist. You'll be so focused on mastering the moves
that for 35–40 minutes minutes you'll forget you're actually burning
fat and calories, and getting in the best shape
of your life.
"Don't say you can't dance…because anyone 
can dance…" —Shaun T



During the interview between Carl, the Beachbody Ceo and Shaun, the celebrity trainer in Cize, Shaun came up with a "Make your Shakeology" dance and it was hilarious!!!!  It was funny enough that I taught my 7 years old that dance!   


Get into great shape at home with Shaun T's newest, intense dance fitness program. You'll have so much fun challenging yourself to master the dance choreography during this 4 week program that you won't even realize you are getting a great cardio workout. CIZE truly is "The end of exercize."
In each routine, Shaun breaks down challenging moves step-by-step, and builds them into a full dance sequence in just 35-40 minutes. So, while you are mastering the dance moves, you'll also be burning fat and calories.
Watch this video to learn more about CIZE:
The best part of this is that in addition to the program, they will add this Cize program to the Beachbody LIVE which means you can get certified to teach this in gyms or how you want, just like Insanity, Turbo, Piyo, etc at the gyms!   If you ever see a Cize class in your gym, be sure to give it a shot and enjoy yourself! 


There will be a sneak peek in Beachbody OnDemand in June 2015!!!! If I caught it right, the BOD will show a 2 minutes of "Dance like Shaun is Watching."  IF you want free 30 days access to BOD, where you can get access to over 3k dollars worth of workout programs anywhere with Internet, please let me know n I ll send you the link.   If you want to try it for 3 months, its just 38.85 dollars! 



And if you think you can't dance, don't worry. Shaun 

To get ALERTS, please sign up for free account at www.pearleneutley.com and let me know that you are ready to DANCE! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment