Sunday, October 18, 2015

Chipotle on 21 Day Fix

Chipotle and I go way back to my high school and college days. I just loved the burritos until I realized that eating the whole burrito is unnecessary for my activity level… I could have ate half a burrito but high schoolers do not do that. Oy vey!    My friends and I have so many memories of trying to find a closely chipotle to eat at. We were students at Gallaudet University in Washington Dc so we had to get on a bus, a train, then walk all the way to our nearest Chipotle but it was always worth it.   I remember eating the whole burrito just because it tastes good…I learned from those sessions and trained myself to listen to my body more. College Students can do the 21 Day Fix and save so much money, eating what the body needs with occasional treats. The program is only 60 dollars and you will be able to use the containers forever. If you just want the containers, they are only $17.85. More information below. 







I remember all those Halloweens as a student because it meant FREE burritos! (It doesn't happen nowadays however we still get a discount and money will be donated to a charity which we love.) Halloweens at Chipotle is a fun way to observe how everybody else dresses up as burritos or sometimes as farm animals. There, I celebrate a holiday with Chipotle year after year! You can say Chipotle is like Family during the Holidays! 



Now, Chipotle is really HOME because they just built one just a mile away! Even my 6 years old knows how to walk there! GEE.

I am rambling on because I feel that Chiptole is the only fast food restaurant that supports using local farms, fighting for organic and nongmo ingredients, and they are all about saving the Earth. Ok. 

Chipotle just matches my needs for when we are out there STARVING on the go.  This blog post is not going to become a memoir  of my life with Chipotle but with every time I step up to clean eating, I always find a way to be able to eat clean at Chipotle and still meet my goals. 

Now, 21 Day Fix and portion CONTROL at Chipotle    It is Chipotle's GOAL to BULK UP. I once saw a compliant on Facebook by a customer who got a small burrito, she took a picture of it and Chipotle customer service said, that size is wrong and apologized with an explanation that they are supposed to REALLY stuff the burrito.   WOW. Just be aware of their "Stuff them up" mission when you eat there. 

No, I am not saying to go and eat burritos unless you have so many yellow containers for your Calorie Bucket! 


Thank you for mentioning the farting but I do not fart much.... This takes me way back to when I was around 7 years old, somebody in my PE class (OKKKK...actually, it was my own brother who had this t-shirt with a Donkey with a bubble saying, "Everybody Farts."   So, Chipotle or not, we all fart. The gym teacher had to hold back laughter and explain to the whole class of 7 years old kids, that my brother s shirt is correct. I am laughing as I write this.

I am forever using the containers from the 21 Day Fix even if I am eating at the infamous chipotle. Everybody LOVES Chipotle but those who doesn't, can just eat the cheese to survive?   When you are trying to lose weight, be sure to really DESERVE your sour cream, cheese, wheat, etc  BUT again, some people including myself have chosen not to eat dairy and wheat at all to avoid any barriers to bodily functions which can mess around with our metabolism. That is not a good thing when you are trying to lose weight.  Even if you have a lot to lose or a little to lose, it can be a mess internally if you eat something that you are not aware your body is intolerant to.   Do a bunch of research and learn about wheat, dairy, grains or even some other foods including nuts and how they might not agree with you. Every body has different needs when it comes to making the organs work smoothly. 

If you are on the 21 Day Fix, be sure to save up colors so that you can enjoy your meal at chipotle. 

My biggest tip would be to take out so that you can get all messy measuring the foods to see what portions. Do it once and then you can eyeball it for the future meals at chipotle. 

You can get the beans to fill one of the colored containers but I do not eat beans often as I eat majorly a Paleo diet. IF you can see the beans in this photo, it was for my toddler. Chipotle is really friendly for all diets. 



I ran out of blue and orange so I had only the Red for Avocado as my emergency protein, Green for the vegetables and yellow for the onions from the salsa and the grilled vegetables.   You could use BLUE for cheese if you are able to eat dairy. You can even use Yellow for the rice.  I would adjust Salsa to fill my Purple/Fruit container since Tomatoes are like fruits to me. You can use the Orange for the Chipotle dressing if you need. 

Oh, I want to mention that Chipotle saved many of my pregnancy cravings which is probably why my children love eating there? 




Anyway, using tools from the FIX doesn't mean you have to drop die and become an outsider. Go with the flow and do the best you can do. There is always chipotle to save your neck. Now onto Starbucks because it appears in our view every 5 minutes. What are your favorite ways to stick on the Fix at Starbucks? How about any other restaurants?   

 If you want to order the 21 Day Fix containers, please send me a message at http://www.pearleneutley.com/info/contact-me


Chipotle is my number 1 fast food choice because their foods are NONGMO! They are responsible about ensuring foods are clean and safe!!! Not to forget, DELICIOUSLY hearty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment