Monday, October 19, 2015

Pregnancy Workouts on Beachbody Ondemand

Beachbody Ondemand added a new Active Maternity program with 4 workouts so far to help pregnant women stay active! I wish I had this when I was pregnant with my two children! 


You can check it out for free! 30 days!  Then the Club Membership, where you access Beachbody OnDemand, is 38.85 every 3 months.  Go to www.pearleneutley.com and click Join or click www.bitly.com/beachbodyonline to sign up. Be sure that my name is there as your assigned coach. 

Beachbody Ondemand has many other programs to keep you active during any time of your life, in many different ways!   They keep adding fun stuff there so you will never be bored!  Do check it out and explore it to the very last workout! :) 

You can see how long each workout is. They are all #withcaptions #withsubtitles for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing people! 

Let me know your goals! I am here to SUPPORT you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment