Friday, May 27, 2016

*Apron story below* Theres a LONG to do list on how to become healthier. It is simpler than you think, with your ACTIONS towards making wise choices and having consistent commitment to do MORE each day. You will be ALRIGHT! Apron or not, I drink Shakeology every damn day— nutrient dense, powerful superfoods!! Ok- I have been wanting an apron for a LONG time to protect my clothes for when I can’t find that dang kitchen towel. I was given few over the years but they never fit right and always go too LOW on my chest. THIS one, I got from Beachbody from one of the fun incentives in my coaching biz. THIS ONE has an adjustable strap so that I can bring it up to protect more of myself! The fabric feels just right. I am so happy- and my challengers are happy with their weight loss progress and Yes- they love their daily Shakeology too! Win-Win! WOO for daily reminders of how much nutrition matters! PS- coaching is really fun- I have a “What is Coaching” webinar going on today if you are CURIOUS! Dm me ๐Ÿ’“ #ilovemyjob #shakeology #365er


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1U1wOBx

No comments:

Post a Comment