Thursday, May 5, 2016

I gasped when I saw this photo in today's throwback feature taking me back 6 years!!! This was before I discovered My calling other than being mama to two M's. M2 is in my stomach in this photo - I remember feeling lack of purpose- stressed about my finances and uncertainty of what is to come as I was laid off your human resources corporate job, just about this time. Miracles of life r when you take a look over to the tiny path that nobody walks on and take that route despite the naysayers. I became a CEO of my own business, WORKING alongside with a company that holds the same values as my team Proficio and I. With this- I am opening up two mentorships for my #lifers whom are seeking the tiny path into your own story. Why not YOU?! Email up in profile link. 🙏🏻🌏 pc: @kalisa7


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1SSD6Du

No comments:

Post a Comment