Tuesday, May 10, 2016

This was added today & a must SHARE! More routines with captions! This is going to enthrall my challengers. Read on to see what has them and myself me never bored when it comes to exercising or doing yoga! BOD "Netflix" for captioned workouts for $38.87 quarterly. Few cents a day for so many features. FREE for first 30 days at http://www.bitly.com/beachbodyonline -Me as your Beachbody Personal Coach -New Programs added every month so you never get bored "Challenge du Jour" workout of the day from all of the programs -Master Trainers workouts from Live Instructors *My favorite! -Sample workouts from the BRAND new programs like Country Heat that is coming this summer! -10% discount on all Beachbody products -Personalized meal plans for each program -Videos with tips from Trainers, Charlene, Tony Horton, Shaun, Autumn! PRIVATE Message me to JOIN our BOD Accountability & Support group, where we share meal plans, recipes, motivation & keeping each other accountable to our daily workouts, all in a private group on Facebook and if you don’t do FB, we have a challenger tracker app. If you don’t do technology, I will call you! I have a blog and a video explaining more if you want— just buzz me.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1rFoz7t

No comments:

Post a Comment