Wednesday, June 8, 2016

A video was just taped for this sneak peek- let me know if you want in! Get paid to workout??? What??! I also thought that you had to be a personal trainer, that you had to be at your goal weight, that you had to host home parties, and that you had to be an extrovert out going person. Basically I thought it was all the things that I was not. Im an introvert!!!!! My top coach upline who's my dear friend and her best friend Tara along w few other coaches decided to host a open 3 day sneak peek into our lives and what we truly do for a living. I think you will be pleasantly surprised and maybe you will think this is for you or maybe you won't BUT one thing I know for sure is that after the group is over you will know one way or the other because you will "get it". PLUS we are giving away was SWEET swag just for joining the group!!! If you are interested just comment below saying IM IN or with your email address and I will add you to the group.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1YaCWNw

No comments:

Post a Comment