Friday, June 24, 2016

This is real. I am giving away a Fixate cookbook to everybody! I just want a honest, simple and true way to fuel the body without toxins and with the best nutritional value for each bite! No chewing action shall go to waste! This color portion concept and superfoods in your daily life is the MAIN BASE piece to healthy living puzzle. With this down, you can focus on figuring what else you can do to be stronger than yesterday. Beachbody changed my life and I want to share the love so I am paying my commission forward to YOU with the fixate cookbook when you get yourself the 21 Day Fix & Shakeology or any other challenge packs. I believe in the mission of MOVING more and eating to FUEL just like the nature intends for us humans! If you want more information on anything Beachbody, need a coach like me, or become a rep— email me at pearleneutley@ gmail.com Feel free to forward this to anybody who wants simplification to health! Expires on June 30, 2016. (6 more days!)


via Instagram http://ift.tt/28WhUSo

No comments:

Post a Comment