Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I'm looking for 10 girls to take part in @pearleneutley next challenge so if you have some lbs to lose or wanna get stronger or you just want to feel more confident than join me for my 21 day "Pearls on the Beach" fitness&health challenge. All the guess work is taken out - so you just need to commit to the plan and the results will come. The workouts are only 30 mins long, the meal plan is so simple to follow and you don't starve yourself, and we all help keep one another on track. ITS SO FUN! On average people are losing 15lbs with this program and many of our Beachbody programs- it depends on how much excess lbs they begin with though! I have had many feel more energy from the right kind of fuel for right kind of activity level& goals. So if you are interested in learning more- DM me! Buzz ASAP to grab your spot! I'm thrilled to do this together! This challenge is on MAJOR SALE this month so the time is def now!!👊🏻💪🏼


via Instagram http://ift.tt/29EPNE2

No comments:

Post a Comment