Monday, July 11, 2016

Shakeology Tips

First of all, WELCOME to better HEALTH!   

Why we need Shakeology.
Let’s face it, the American diet is terrible. Rarely do any of us eat enough fresh fruits and vegetables; instead, we reach for what’s quick and easy—packaged food and fast food—which have been so overprocessed that their nutrients have long been destroyed.
The reality is, we’re running our bodies on empty. And like a car, we need fuel to go. Good fuel. Not empty-calorie junk. When you start thinking of food as fuel, you immediately realize how important Shakeology is in your daily diet. Because Shakeology is packed with the world’s most potent, nutritious, and delicious ingredients, it’s the quickest and easiest way to eat healthy, stay satisfied, and live a healthy life.

(Be sure to LIKE my FB.com/pearleneutleycoach  page for updates and discounts on yourShakeology, etc.)       You can also get in my private support group on facebook. There will be another email about this. Be on the look out.


If you have questions or concerns, please contact me as I am your Beachbody COACH all set to help you meet your goals! ANYTIME!    I am on www.facebook.com/pearleneutleycoach www.twitter.com/PearleneUtley and www.Instagram.com/PearleneUtley

I have been replacing my worst meals and snacks with Shakeology for almost 4 years now.  I have lost lbs and maintained it for OVER 3 and half years! A first in my whole LIFE.  


I have few tips about Shakeology that I would like to share.   

 -For the first month, DRINK DAILY!!   You will feel cleansing effects such as peeing OFTEN, better stool, stomach drama, etc   but that is all good!   It happens once a while if you eat unhealthily for few days in row and Shakeology will make you feel the cleansing effects again as it works its magic.

-BEST TO blend it with ICE. Blend well.   Google and Youtube has tons of recipes and blending techniques.

-To save the most, its best to order the 30 servings bag because it usually include more than just 30 servings so that I can make Shakeology cookies, pies, etc whichs  way better than the usual junk we eat.    

-I also share with my children to ensure they get their daily vitamins.  ( they do not take any vitamins because we all drink Shakeology or eat the Shakeology balls.)   

-Drink extra Shakeology when you are sick.  More nutrients to nourish your body. You can have as many as 3 shakeology a day every once a while. Since Shakeology is made with foods, it is perfectly safe. It is like eating salad 3 times a day.

 -Scoop individual servings in a snack ziploc bags and then leave few in your car trunk, for emergency cravings, with a blender bottle like the one on www.shakeology.com/TurboHard or an individual blender. Ask me for my current favorite brand (it changes at times.)   


-Subscribe to the Shakeology blog http://www.shakeology.com/web/shakeology/the-blog    and find and subscribe to the Shakeology youtube channel.   Get added to theShakeology Support group as well, just let me know and I will add you there.  



NO-BAKE QUICK SHAKEOLOGY COOKIES
1 CUP SHAKEOLOGY
1CUP PEANUT BUTTER
1CUP OATS
½ CUP HONEY
MIX WELL AND ROLL INTO BALLS N FREEZE  (we have it few times a week! always GONE within one evening!)

Shakeology Videos You need to watch
1.    Shakeology Breakthrough  http://bcove.me/homm2gu9
2.     Why You Should Drnk Shakeology Everyday? http://bcove.me/ek5wgd1w
3.    Shakeology, Checking it out http://bcove.me/drrbi0pf
4.    What Doctors say about Shakeology? http://bcove.me/mtzaa1tt
5.     My own personal video http://youtu.be/gy3p5Qkl8Nw 

So many more to list but I ll stop now and let you get to your Shakeology.

Let's keep in touch,

Pearlene 
P.S.  You can get a 25% discount on ur Shakeology homedirect. Please just let me know and I ll get you upgraded for free! :)

for Beachbody's world class at home fitness & nutritional programs 
Find out more about upgrading to a coach membership for a 25% discount or to start earning income with Beachbody! 
http://www.platinumpresenters.com/business-presentations (You will find me doing the ASL presentation)

No comments:

Post a Comment