Monday, August 1, 2016

Even after being with my tribe at the fitness coach summit- I am still #vacationmodeon !!! As many have went back home to their ahh ahh routines - I am still on this dream trip around Colorado! This is the #1 beautiful state!! I am in love but I'll limit this love to "summer fling." Staying balanced by cooking ourselves delicious organic farmers market finds (photos on my life page) and eating on the road! Internet is so shaky here in the mountains so I ll be getting back to everybody and getting u set up for our August 5 fitness group tomorrow!! Another one in September with #healthBET meaning you will be bet on- win $ as you work out and eat better right at home despite your kind of schedule! πŸ’–Can't wait to get down and dirty with ending the obesity trend' after picking Magda from @aspencamp


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2adNBq4

No comments:

Post a Comment