Monday, August 8, 2016

FU to the $hungry corporations that want our children n our beautiful humans to eat chemicalshitstorms! My kids always want to eat those crappy FAKE foods filled w dyes& chemicals & SUGAR without any nutritional values... because the other kids r eating them!! I want to say "CRAPSTORM--- they contribute to little triggers of mental, behaviors and language issues and long term development of cancer in ur little beautiful body." They don't understand why they sell them at stores- yep- this is really corrupted and should be ILLEGAL! Schools give them out to kids as "rewards" which isn't happening for my kids! I'm sending emails to the school because every little action matters. Only if I could bury those $$hungry mentality for good! #pearleneutley


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2aFJiiA

No comments:

Post a Comment